Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.
Beginning September 1, 2022, all employees will gain access to Fidelity's NetBenefits® website. Through this site you will be able to conveniently manage your workplace benefits.
For step-by-step instructions for using the site, please review the transition guide. The instructions begin on page 4.
Easily view retirement savings and other benefits
- Account balances, investments, recent contributions, and account performance
- Monitor other accounts, including brokerage accounts
- See how much you may need in retirement and get your Fidelity Retirement Score SM*
- Financial Wellness next steps so you can confidently plan and take action
*IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by Fidelity Retirement Score regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. Results may vary with each use and over time.
Take control of your total well-being
- Change your contribution rate
Build confidence through educational materials and tools
- Access articles, videos, podcasts, and interactive tools to make informed financial decisions
Get important reminders about timely actions to take within your account
Feel safe and secure
We take your account security seriously and are always researching new ways to protect you. We use a combination of advanced measures such as customer verification and biometrics to help ensure every visit is safe.
Available for phones running Android 6.0 or later.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC. The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
System availability and response times may vary.